Raced and expressive nose of riped cherry and strawberry flavours. A red fruit bomb with spicy note. Very well balanced wine to be drunk on red meats.
- Grape : Pinot Noir
- Age of vines : 10 years in average
- Production : 2ha 20
- Area : Montpierreux Venoy
- SituationFlats in Lignorelles, Beine and on the Ferme de Couverte (on the top of the chablis grand crus Vaudésir)
- Soil : Limestone - Portlandien
- Harvest : Manually harvested. Grapes are directly conveyed to the press for a better respect
- Work in the vines : Organic practicies. Working the soils, disbudding.Stripping off the leaves
- Vinification : Vatting during 12 days
Alcoolic fermentation on native yeasts and malolactic fermentation of oak barrels. Maturing on fine lies for 15 months in oak barrels.
- Potential of aging bottling : 4-5 years
- Bottling : After 15 months
- Temperature of service : 14°C. Open the bottle some hours before tasting for a better appreciation of the flavours.
- Some advices : Very nice with beef, duck and cooked pork meats.