The last milésime for this wine is the 2013.
Le Beauroy has a mineral nose with toasted notes. Full and rich in the mouth with a fine expression of the terroir. A racy wine.
- Grape variety : Chardonnay
- Vineyard : 30 to 60 years
- Soil : Blue clay Troesmes slopes
- Area : 1 ha 15
- Aging Potential : 7 to 8 years.
- Vinification : Static settling for 24 hours. Alcoholic fermentation on native yeasts followed by malolactic fermentation in stainless steel vats for 60% of production and in oak barrels for the rest. Aged on fine lees for 18 to 24 months.
- Food : Serving temperature: 14°C Delicatessen meats, andouillette (traditional tripe sausage) and river fish.